Duty of a Lifetime by Aleksandr Vasilevsky (translated using Google Translate) - Answering the Call of Duty: The Autobiography of Alexander Vasilevsky (aka The Matter of My Whole Life)

 Duty of a Lifetime by Aleksandr Vasilevsky (Google Translate with small edits)


I have wanted to read a translated copy of this autobiographical book, by Soviet Marshal Aleksandr Vasilevsky, for a long time, and the available edition offered on Amazon is no longer printed or sold. Having no convenient access to the book, I have searched online using Russian, and came across a PDF version, which I happily downloaded. This enabled me to translate using Google Image Translate page by page, with the PDF manually copy-and-pasted. 


Please enjoy, and share with others! Thank you for your attention and interest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/7/2026 Youtube Video Summaries using Grok AI

12/7/2025 Youtube summaries by Grok AI

3/15/2026 Youtube Video Summaries using Grok AI