My Buddy sang by Tianshuo Zang (Chinese Song Translation) 朋友 - 臧天朔

Buddy oh Buddy!
Have you missed me like I miss you?
If you are satisfied with your current life,
Please continue staying where you are. 

Buddy oh Buddy!
Have you thought of the past times together like I did?
If you are ever in need of help,
Please let me know. 

(repeat)

Buddy oh Buddy,
Have you ever thought of me?
If you have a new place,
If you have found a place of refuge,
Please act like I have never existed, and forget about me!

(repeat)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zukfZU6kIRw






https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E6%9C%8B%E5%8F%8B/934527




朋友啊朋友
你可曾想起了我
如果你正享受幸福
请你忘记我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾记起了我
如果你正承受不幸
请你告诉我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾想起了我
如果你正享受幸福
请你忘记我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾记起了我
如果你正承受不幸
请你告诉我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾记起了我
如果你有新的
你有新的彼岸
请你离开我 离开我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾想起了我
如果你正享受幸福
请你忘记我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾记起了我
如果你正承受不幸
请你告诉我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾记起了我
如果你有新的
你有新的彼岸
请你离开我 离开我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾记起了我
如果你有新的
你有新的彼岸
请你离开我 离开我
朋友啊朋友
你可曾记起了我
如果你有新的
你有新的彼岸
请你离开我 离开我

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/7/2026 Youtube Video Summaries using Grok AI

2/16/2026 Youtube Video Summaries using Grok AI, and Copilot AI

12/7/2025 Youtube summaries by Grok AI